Monday, February 15, 2010

Real



A year ago today, we left for Taiwan.  I had never been so ready to "Fly Away" in my whole life.  It was like I had been freed when our agency announced that they were ready for us in Taiwan.  As we flew around the world, it seemed surreal.  The flight is LONG.  I say prayers.  The time had finally come...we were really going to hold him, parent him!  It will soon be real! 

One year later, we are flying again.  But this time, we are on our way to the ER.   I had never been so ready to get to the hospital in my whole life.  The drive is LONG.  I say prayers.  I sit in the backseat to be near Cheng-Yu.  With a fever of 104.6, he still giggles as I talk to him.  What a precious gift of life.  It is so real!      




...Cheng-Yu is okay.  Probably a combination of an ear infection and shots from 18 month check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment