Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home at Last





 





Time flies...now that we are home with Cheng-Yu.  The wait seemed like an eternity and now if only I freeze some moments in time. 

It has been one week today since our homecoming.  One week ago we hopped on a plane in Memphis and headed for Chatt Town.  Today...snow in Memphis (glad we missed that).

When our plane landed at the Chattanooga airport, my heart fluttered with joy and then there was a sigh of relief, marked by peace.  As we disembarked the the plane, I really wanted to take off running as I knew family and friends were awaiting us.  Little did I know how many people were really there.  One word...Joyful!  A day I will never forget-thanks to fabulous family & friends.  We feel so blessed.  

Scott and I truly thank God for our family & friends.  Everyone has played a roll in seeing us through this journey to Cheng-Yu.  You guys have helped us pack, booked flights, stocked the nursery, taken pictures to capture special moments, cheered us on when things got tough and the list goes on.  We are grateful for those vessels of the Lord.  I am thankful for my kids in room 107 at McConnell Elementary.  You guys made my day, everyday, from August to February, making the wait to go to Taiwan a little easier.  You are all a blessing from God.  I love you all more than you could imagine.





We are most thankful for the unfailing prayers.

Happy has new meaning!

Love-Robin  




No comments:

Post a Comment