Saturday, March 7, 2009

Glimpse of Heaven


There is a song by Third Day called Show Me Your Glory and every time I looked at Baby Ben today (which was pretty much every moment of the day), I thought about that song.  In the song it says...show me your glory, shine down from heaven, I wanna see your face.  When I look at Ben it is like looking through a little window to heaven.  His smile draws my attention to God.  My mind cannot comprehend the extent of God's greatness, my heart is not big enough to hold the love He has given.  He has not only shown me His glory, but literally stunned me with it.  I feel like I just can't praise Him enough, but I will keep trying! 
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way when I first held Lainey and Lila in my arms. There's nothing to compare to the beauty of God than a child. There are times that I have to wait until Lainey is asleep to remember that (4 years old is about to kill me) but we know they are all gifts and glimpses of God's love for us.

    ReplyDelete