Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friends
















I have a friend who puts the needs of others before her own, she takes care of things before you realize anything needs to be done, she is trustworthy (well kinda), she is organized, hilarious....well let's just say...she's gotta be gifted!!!

I want to thank her for everything she has done but I really don't know how, so I thought I would just blog it!

She has helped Scott and me on our journey to Ben in ways that I couldn't even begin to document.  It is like trying to count your blessings...they're endless.  For example, the only person that was in attendance at my Baby Ben showers as much as her was ME.

I am sure she really is gifted intellectually, but I know that she has God's gift of compassion. She doesn't just do these kinds of things for me.  Anyone can tell you, she just has the gift-she is a Friend.  As you can see in the photo, Ben thinks she is amazing too.

Leigh Ann- Please don't kill me for this...just be thankful that I didn't have any photos from our White Water Excursion!

Love ya-Robin



   

1 comment:

  1. LOL...ok it is one thing to be the only guy in the pictures above but it had to be the one in there in which I was holding a purse? Not only am I holding it...it appears that I am looking for something in it.

    Leigh Ann you truly are a great friend to Rob and don't worry about those White Water photos I think Melanie got doubles.

    ReplyDelete