Monday, April 6, 2009

Rigorous Reading Routine









Hello room 107, this post was designed especially for you guys!
I know the TCAP test is approaching and I hope you are keeping 
a rigorous schedule at school.  I am curious if you are really engaged during
independent reading time.  Ben Cheng-Yu wants to remind you of some
important tips for your independent reading time.  See the pictures!!!

  • Don't overdo the book browsing.  I know a few of you who actually spend too much time browsing and not reading!
  • Find a book that is right for you...read the back cover, and a few pages.
  • Engage in independent reading daily!
  • Enjoy your books!!! (Cheng-Yu tastes his books, but I don't recommend that)
I enjoyed seeing you all last week at school.  I miss you!!!
Love,
Mrs. Coffman

No comments:

Post a Comment