Monday, April 6, 2009

The power of a praying child



I love this image.  My niece is such a precious young lady with a golden heart.  She prayed faithfully for Ben Cheng-Yu before he joined our family.  She has experienced God's faithfulness in answering prayers.  Every time I see her she says, "You know Robin, Ben is just a blessing from God".  And she is right.  I love this picture because I can remember when she saw a picture of him for the first time and what joy she had on her face.  It is incredible to see her embracing him with that beautiful smile.  No more dreaming about what he might sound like or look like.  No more asking, "Robin, will we get him soon?" 

We have him now, Madeline, and I am glad he has you for a cousin.  Thank you so much for all your prayers!  I love you with all my heart!!!  Aunt Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment