Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Forever Family...Gotcha Day Remembered





4 weeks ago today, we held Benjamin Cheng-Yu in our arms for the very first time.  Today, I just enjoyed every moment and reflected fondly on that life changing moment when I met my son, praising God for this incredible gift!!!

Ben had some great moments today...

Spending time with Grams!
Spending time with Mel, Madeline & Tori Bug
Playing outside, eating applesauce and saying Da-De (daddy)

Some questionable moments...

Getting licked in the face by Bogey!

Having his picture made with Bunny Rabbits
for Easter.

Not to mention the moment when Scott & I stuck
his feet in red ink so that we could put his footprints 
in my prayer journal.  Special for us, not so special
to Ben at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment