Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 20 Months, Ben Cheng-Yu


You...
love to read
are beginning to "take off" talking
love to go outside ALL the time
love trains, particularly Thomas & Friends
say MMMM when something tastes good
give great hugs
love to snuggle and cuddle
still give out kisses, but more sparingly these days
like Elmo, but he has taken a backseat to Thomas
love music and dancing
"parallel read" with me at night
have already memorized a page in a book
still love to push your stroller
love to slide
say "wheee" when you see something that looks like fun
run pretty fast
sleep until about 9:30am
fall and scrape your knees daily
LOVE the water
have had one hair-cut
have ALL teeth except 2 year molars and those are on the way
still think I am funny
love to be chased
cover your eyes when we chase you
call me Mom-Mom
kiss and say, "nite, nite"

make my day...EVERY Day!

I love you so much~ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment