Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 15 months, Cheng-Yu



Rainy Tuesday...at the Creative Discovery Museum with Jackson & Alisha.  A great way to spend Cheng-Yu's 15th month.  That is until "the fall" that resulted in a trip to the emergency room.  Cheng-Yu tripped and fell into one of the displays at the museum.  His lower front teeth went into his lip (one actually went all the way through).  I was a bit frantic, but Alisha was there to ease me.  I was afraid to even look at his mouth, so she did it for me.  One look, and she said..."yep, your gonna need to take him to the doctor".  As a side note, nobody at the museum offered assistance or even asked if we needed help.  Alisha had to go to the cafe to get ice for me.  Alisha went with me to the emergency room with Jackson in tow.  Jackson was quite the trooper.  He slept through most of the ER visit.  Cheng-Yu screamed through most of it.  We went away with a little surgical glue and our first ER trip under our belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment