Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ben & Jack

Watching them play together is really a dream come true.  Alisha and I used to talk about how our kids were going to play together and be big buddies.  That was before Jackson was born and way before we even knew we had a son that would be born in Taiwan.  Back in the day, we would meet at Starbucks and make our plans while we sipped coffee.  All the while, God had his own plans for us...and we are so glad He did.  Now we meet and chase two little guys around...no sipping coffee now! 

1 comment:

  1. I guess we learned our lesson didn't we? I know that I did. God works things out perfectly, in His time, and for that, I am so thankful! Now, we gobble down our Chik Fil A with one hand, and are chopping up nuggets with the other, as well as passing out Chee Tos, and retreiving sippy cups! And I wouldn't change any of it for one second! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete